I'm seeing so much hate on the Kardashian family. If you dont support or love them, its fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. When you call Kim " a slut ", or kylie "famous for nothing" or kendall "ugly" or Khloe "fat. It is not getting you anywhere. I hate all this negativity honestly.
1. Instead of asking for presents for herself at her party, she asked people to donate gifts for the kids.
2. How Kendall didn’t want a big Sweet Sixteen.
3. How down to earth she is.
4. How much she loves spending time with Masey.
5. How she feels comfortable with her height and she still wears heels.
1 things I don’t like:
1. personally to be honest this isn’t about Kendall but when she failed her driving test the 1st time and how everyone was saying ‘It’s just for tv.’ You could just see in HER eyes she really wanted to pass it so much.